I’ve got Free Tickets to give away to 4 lucky winners. I wish I had more. With just 10 days to go until the show…it’s time for the give away plus if you haven’t made up your mind yet…I came up with 10 reasons NOT to miss City Farmhouse Pop-up Show.
(Read to the end to enter for your ticket.)
Time is running out for you to make plans to attend City Farmhouse Pop-up Fair. Some of you just might need to get on a plane or rent a truck (for all the things you’ll be buying), or hire a babysitter for the weekend…or a dog walker…or get a hotel room or do I go so far as to say GPS the swiftest way to get to Franklin on June 19th and 20th?
I know…it’s Father’s Day weekend but what a great time to spend with Dad. This fair is not just for the ladies. There’s music and food and exhibitions and if Dad doesn’t want to go shopping…there’s a ton of stuff to do in Franklin. Just get to the Pop-up Fair.
Here’s 8 reasons why you should…
1. The absolute BEST vendors from over 30 states who are bringing their best and most unique finds just for you. It’s mind boggling, really!
2. It’s happening in Leiper’s Fork on the grounds of the Buddy Killen estate and even without a fair this is a treat in and of itself.
3. June is spectacular in Franklin.
5. A bounty of food trucks so you never have to leave your parking spot.
6. Music and entertainment…sip some sweet tea (or not) and rest your feet while listening to a variety of music.
7. Special focus on gardening at this fair. Learn what to plant…how to grow it and how to create the most inspiring garden with vintage pieces available at the fair.
8. You know the saying…”Shop til you drop.” Enough said.
9. The best photo opps you’ll find.
And finally…it’s a celebration of all that is America…country…vintage and it’s a perfect way to kick off Summer 2015!
And I’ve got 4 tickets to give away to 4 lucky winners. These are weekend passes with early buying included…Oh yeah!
Really…I only have 4 so please be sure that you’re planning on coming. As always I enter your name randomly into a box and my husband picks the winners. Please leave a comment below and tell me why you really…really want to go to the Pop-up Fair. We’ll draw the winners on Friday, June 12 and I’ll mail them to you. Watch for an email from me.
Good luck y’all…I’ll see you there.
Receive all the latest news about Franklin PLUS my FREE Report Must Attend Franklin EVENTS!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email plus your free report Must Attend Franklin Events.